Friday, September 08, 2006

Meet Spenser


I know it's been a LONG time since my last post, but after vacation we got sidetracked with end-of-summer projects ... and ... getting this cute little guy settled in our home. Meet SPENSER STEVEN SOUZA, the latest addition to our household. He's a Peek-A-Poo (or Peke-A-Poo), which is a cross between a Pekingese and a poodle. Margie and I have been talking about maybe getting a dog for some time and we finally surrendered to this adorable little guy when we saw him at a local pet shop. So far he's been a lot of fun ... although the whole puppy training process is a bit unnerving. For the most past, he's done well. My wife picked the name "Spenser" after first seeing him and I, naturally, latched onto it as a longtime fan of Robert B. Parker's Spenser novels. Of course, I think Margie was thinking more of Doug's stout little friend on THE KING OF QUEENS, but either reference is fine by me. He just looks like a "Spenser" ("Spence" for short) to us. Can't wait until he's fully housebroken, though ...

1 Comments:

Blogger i *heart* paper said...

How cute! Congratulations! Anna is in love with him already just after seeing the photos.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home